Up to date as of 23rd of September 2020
We politely ask all our valued customers to adhere to all the social distancing guidelines at all times.
Please take a moment to read our rules before visiting us and respect that by law we are required to enforce these regulations to avoid penalties on us and yourselves.
* Please ensure you wear a face covering upon entry and moving around the premises (not required when seated)
* Please wait at the door to be seated. We are operating table service only
* Maximum 6 persons per group (table)
* Everyone is required to provide us with details for tack and trace
* Please remain seated unless going to the toilet (please no standing and talking to other groups)
* If you are showing any symptoms, Please stay at home
If you have any questions, enquiries or problems please do not hesitate to contact us on 0114 2864733 between 12pm and 9pm
Up to date as of 29th of July 2020
Thank you all for your patience with giving us time in ensuring we can open in the safest possible way to welcome you all back
There will be a lot of changes in how we operate as per the guidance by the government to help manage the risk of covid19 which is very much still ongoing.
We ask that you read the following information and guidelines so you know what to expect when visiting us, and so you can be confident we have your safety at heart in everything we are doing.
Please be aware that these efforts will count for nothing if our customers do not respect them. As such we will operate a zero tolerance policy with regards to the guidelines with anyone not respecting these being politely asked to leave for the health and safety of others.
● Opening hours Our opening hours will change slightly as follows: 12 noon - 23:00 Monday - Thursday, with food served 12-9 Monday to Saturday and 12-7 on Sundays.
● Bookings only We will be operating a booking only policy for both food or just drinks for a maximum stay time of 2.5 hours. These bookings can be made over the phone, on our website or via facebook. Maximum party size is 6 people and please arrive on time for your booking to avoid unnecessary queuing. You will be asked if you require indoor or outdoor seating, please be advised if you book outdoor and the weather changes, you will not be permitted to take shelter inside or move to an indoor table. After each booking, our staff will thoroughly clean and sanitise the area in preparation for our next guests.
● On arrival Please arrive on time and wait at the main entrance, where a member of staff can confirm your reservation and take you to your table. (PLEASE DO NOT WALK IN TO LOOK FOR YOUR OWN TABLE) Please note if you have booked a table outside, you will still need to wait to be seated. There will be lines to queue set outside the door, please respect social distancing at all times. Upon being seated you will be asked to confirm your contact details for a party member, which we will hold for 20 days in order to comply with the governments track and trace policy.
● Service We are operating a table service only (PLEASE DO NOT STAND AT THE BAR) Staff will take your order at your table for both food and drinks. You will have a green spoon on your table that you can pop in the bottle when you are ready to order, and our staff will look out for this. Please be patient with us while we adjust to this way of working, but we will aim to provide an excellent level of customer service.
● Payment We want to encourage everyone to use contactless payment where possible. There is also an app that you can download for ordering currently in process, we will provide further information when this goes live.
● Entrance and exit Please note the main entrance where you will wait to be greeted is the one way into the premises. There will be an exit door to the side of the premises leading out to the front of the building. Please ensure you only use the main door to enter and the side door to exit the premises.
● Toilets We will have 3 toilets in operation, all or which are on a 1 in 1 out basis. All will have a lock on the first door which you will need to lock on entry to ensure nobody else enters. There will be markings outside not to queue in and max queuing of 2 people to wait for availability marked outside. The toilets will be cleaned by a member of staff every hour to ensure this is kept thoroughly sanitised for your safety.
● Hand sanitising There will be a hand sanitising station in the main entrance, by the exit, outside the toilets and around the external areas. We recommend you do however bring and use your own.
● Families with children We will politely remind people verbally of this upon arrival that families with children are responsible for ensuring children adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times. We don’t have a children's play area and these are required to stay closed regardless but please ensure children are not running around tables or the outside areas to keep everyone as safe as possible. Anyone not adhering to this will be politely asked to leave.
● Dogs welcome Dogs are still welcome however we ask that they be kept on the lead at all times.
We ask that everyone be patient with us, and follow government social distancing guidelines and give us all chance to adapt to the new normal. We will review our methods regularly but our main priority is to operate with you and our staff safety at heart, while still striving to give you an excellent experience.
We look forward to welcoming you soon
The Shoulder of Mutton family